So, last week I went on the web and did research on the best rated water bottles and found two that I thought were impressive and aesthetically pleasing to try out. I bought a purple 700 ml ThinkSport bottle (thinksport.com) and an orange 500 ml KOR Hydration Vessel (korwater.com).
The ThinkSport bottle:
- Is double-walled and vacuum-sealed stainless steel - keeps contents hot or cold for hours
- Is perfect for hot or cold beverages - does not sweat (for cold contents) or burn your hand (for hot contents)
- Has a contoured design - makes the bottle easy to hold and visually distinctive from the many, many straight-walled bottles
- Has a removable mesh filter - keeps ice from blocking the drinking spout and allows users to conveniently brew tea on the go
- Has unsurpassed testing for material safety – their products undergo rigorous chemical and biologic testing to insure they do not contain toxic chemical
The KOR hydration bottle:
- Has a distinctive handle, which represents their visual tribute to the ancient Greek symbol for change (Δ)
- Has a hinged no worry cap with a safety latch closure
- Has a threadless spout
- Has a cushioned base
- Has 2 KOR Stones in cap for personalization
- Is made of Eastman Tritan™ (vessel body/trim); POM plastic (button/latch); GLS TPE(seal, cap cover, bottom pad)
I keep my KOR hydration bottle in my bag wherever I go and use my ThinkSport bottle for the gym. If I finish the water in both bottles each day that is 1200 ml which equals about 5 cups of water. So I only have to drink 3 additional cups for the day. I have been using them every day since I bought them and they are amazing. In addition, they are aesthetically pleasing so I get compliments on them all the time!